In cpanel, you can set email forwarding for individual email addresses and also for entire domain email address. Here are the steps to set email forwarding for individual email addresses:
1) Log into cPanel at:
Note: Replace domain.com with the Primary Domain added on your account.
2) Once logged in, you can find “Forwarders” icon under “Mails” tab. Click on that icon to get into Forwarders section.
3) Click on “Add Forwarder” button.
4) Under “Address to Forward” field, enter the Username and select the associated domain from the drop down menu for which you want to set the email forwarding.
5) Within “Destination” section, under “Forward to email address” field enter the email address to which you want to forward the email messages.
6) Click on “Add Forwarder” button.
NOTE: If you want to add multiple “Forward To” email address then within “Destination” section, under “Forward to email address” field, enter multiple email addresses separated by comma “,”.