The below instructions provided are to be assumed that you have already setup the email account and you are not able to send the email.
Please follow the below instructions.
1.Open Ms outlook 2010.
2.Click on “File” Tab and click on
3. Click the drop-down button titled ‘Account Settings…
4.Select your email account
5. Click the ‘Change…’ button
6. Change the (SMTP) ‘Outgoing mail server ‘ to the SMTP server which is your email address and its password.
7. Click the ‘More Settings…’ button.
8. Select the ‘Outgoing Server’ tab.
9.Tick ‘My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication’
10.Select ‘Log on using’
11.Enter the AuthSMTP username and password we supplied when you signed up
12.Tick the ‘Remember password’ option
13.click on’Advanced’ tab.
14.Make sure the ‘Outgoing server (SMTP)’ port number is set to ’25’ which is the default
15. Click ‘OK’
16. Click the ‘Next ‘ button
17.In the next window click ‘Finish’
18.In the ‘Account Settings’ window click ‘Close’
19.Now you must see the Outlook home screen.
20.Restrart the outlook
21.Check If you can send an email now.