This post will show you how to add domains in H-sphere control panel in step by step process
Adding a domain :
To add a domain under your H-sphere control panel please follow the steps below
1. Please login your Hosting account H-sphere Control panel
2. Please click on domains
4. Once you click on Add button you can see the following
– > Domain name registration
– > Host Existing Websites
– > Third Level Domain Name Registration.
-> Under Host Existing Websites please provide your domain name (for ex : test.com ) and click on Submit button.
5. Now you can see Domain Test.com Internal Lookup Results , Please click on Continue Button
6. Now you can see Options as
– > Web Options with two radio buttons ” Include Web hosting” and “Without Web hosting” , Please check ” Include Web hosting” and uncheck “Without Web hosting” .
– > Mail options with two Radio Buttons ” Include Mail services ” and ” Without Mail services ” , Please check ” Include Mail services ” and uncheck “Without Mail services ” and click on Submit button.
Then a new message will appear on the panel as “Domain Test.com has been added successfully “.
Now get Affordable Domain Names starting from $12.60/Per Year at Host Department LLC