Webmoney payments are similar to check payments
in that they are added to H-Sphere manually.
Before proceeding, make sure to read about Web Payment Systems Manager.
To enable Webmoney in H-Sphere:
1. Set your own purse
Enter the following data:
- Secret Key: optional set of symbols. Store it as you'll have to enter it to H-Sphere when activating
- Result URL: http://cp.url:8080/psoft/servlet/psoft.hsphere.payment.WebMoney.payment.
- Success URL: http://cp.url:8080/psoft/servlet/psoft.hsphere.payment.WebMoney.payment?action=success;
method of requesting Success URL: LINK.
- Fail URL: http://cp.url:8080/psoft/servlet/psoft.hsphere.payment.WebMoney.payment?action=error;
method of requesting Fail URL: LINK.
- Signature algorithm: MD5.
As a result, you should be assigned a unique merchant's purse ID which consists of a letter and twelve digits.
Store it for future use in H-Sphere. Presently, Z, R, E, U, and D purses are in use.
2. Activate Webmoney payments in your H-Sphere control panel
- Select Merchant Gateways in the Settings menu.
- In the Web Payment Processor Configuration section, choose Webmoney from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Edit button to activate it.
- Enter the required parameters in the Webmoney form:
Click Submit Query. Webmoney now must show as active.
- Merchant's purse: your purse ID consisting of a letter and twelve digits (see above).
- Secret Key: optional set of symbols which you entered when setting your purse (see above).
- Test Mode: check it if you want to test your online Webmoney transactions.
- Activate: check it if you want to enable Webmoney for new signups and existing accounts.
If your customers choose to pay with Webmoney, their credit card info won't be stored in their billing profiles
and billing info won't show in the control panel.