Contact your hosting service provider to work with files on the host server.
In order to configure SecurePay.com.au merchant gateway, download and install
(for Java 1.4.x only).
This package can be installed on H-Sphere 2.4 Patch 2 and higher as suggested in our instruction on Installing H-Sphere packages.
- Select SecurePay.com.au in the Add New Gateway box.
- Click the Add button.
- Fill out the form that appears:
- Title: give a name to this SecurePay.com.au connection
- Server: the name of the SecurePay.com.au server
- Port: the port of the SecurePay.com.au server
- Path: the path to the server side handler file. This can be a script or a binary file that is launched with an http request.
- Merchant Id: your SecurePay.com.au account ID. This is NOT the merchant number supplied by your bank
- Password: the password which comes with login/username
- Currency: the currency in which your end users will be charged
- Click Submit Query