Contact your hosting service provider to work with files on the host server.
Make sure that the trans_client_jsse.jar file is present in the
If it's not there:
- Contact Paradata and obtain the trans_client_jsse.jar file.
- Put the lib file into in the directory ~cpanel/java_rt/.
- Restart H-Sphere.
Make sure to include trans_client_jsse.jar after the rt.jar string
but before the jce1_2_1.jar string (java cryptography extension).
- Select Paradata in the Add New Gateway box.
- Click the Add button.
- Fill out the form that appears:
- Title: give a name to this Paradata connection
- Account Token: the unique code generated on the basis of your login and password
that you get when opening the Paradata account.
before the token will set the account to test mode
- Click Submit Query