Contact your hosting service provider to work with files on the host server.
In order to configure Cardia Services merchant gateway, download and install
Cardia Services package (for Java 1.4.x only).
This package can be installed on H-Sphere 2.4.x and higher as suggested in our instruction on Installing H-Sphere packages.
- Select Cardia Services in the Add New Gateway box.
- Click the Add button.
- Fill out the form that appears:
- Title: give a name to this Cardia Services connection
- Merchant Token: your Cardia Services account ID
- Store: Your Cardia Services unique ID, sometimes also referred to as Config File
- Currency: the currency in which your end users will be charged
- Click Submit Query