This document explains how to create and edit admin plans.
Administrator plan wizards allow creating Tech Support, Billing and other admin plans.
Creating Admin Plans
To create an admin plan:
- Go to Plan Creation Wizards in the INFO menu.
- Select Administrator plan wizard. Allow admins to do the following:
Plan name: enter admin plan name.
Signup Admin: sign up new users.
Compatible Plan Groups: arrange compatible plans in groups.
Login as user: log into users' accounts.
TroubleTicket Admin: answer users' trouble tickets.
Allow to assign trouble tickets: assign users' trouble tickets to other tech support members.
Account Preview: view users' contact and billing info and other account details.
Merchant Gateway Manager: configure merchant gateways.
Admin Billing Manager: administer users' billing:
debit and credit users' accounts, view reports.
Daily Financial Report: create daily user reports.
Kanoodle Manager: sign up as a Kanoodle.com Referral Partner from H-Sphere.
Site Toolbox: configure and enable
Site Toolbox utility
SpamAssassin Manager: configure SpamAssassin.
Admin DNS manager: manage DNS settings.
Reseller Server Alias: access and create reseller server aliases.
- Click Next to complete plan creation.
- Once the plan is created, turn this plan ON in the Signup Access section on the plans page in order to allow signups .
Use this plan to create administrative plans for all purposes.
Editing Admin Plans
To edit admin plan:
- Go to the Plans page and select necessary plan.
- On the Plan Edit Wizard, make necessary changes by checking/uncheking resources.
- Click Next to confirm changes.